HP OMEN 17-ck0372nr 17.3″ Gaming Laptop Computer – Black
- Intel Core i7 11th Gen 11800H 2.3GHz Processor
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 6GB GDDR6
- 16GB DDR4-3200 RAM
- 1TB Solid State Drive
- Microsoft Windows 11 Pro
- Multi-Format SD Media Card Reader
- 10/100/1000 Network
- Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 (2×2)+Bluetooth 5.2 Combo
- 17.3″ Full HD IPS Micro-Edge Anti-Glare Low Blue Light 144Hz Display
- 1 Thunderbolt™ 4 with USB4™ Type-C® 40Gbps signaling rate (DisplayPort™ 1.4, HP Sleep and Charge)
- 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate (HP Sleep and Charge)
- 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate
- 1 Mini DisplayPort™
- 1 HDMI 2.1
- 1 RJ-45
- 1 AC smart pin
- 1 headphone/microphone combo
The GeForce RTX™ 3060 lets you take on the latest games using the power of Ampere—NVIDIA’s 2nd generation RTX architecture. Get incredible performance with enhanced Ray Tracing Cores and Tensor Cores, new streaming multiprocessors, and high-speed G6 memory.
NVIDIA AMPERE ARCHITECTURE
The all-new NVIDIA Ampere architecture features new 2nd generation Ray Tracing Cores and 3rd generation Tensor Cores with greater throughput. The NVIDIA Ampere streaming multiprocessors are the building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU for gamers and creators.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPUs, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
©2021 NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA, the NVIDIA logo, GeForce, and GeForce RTX are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.