How to Fix Windows Error Code 0x8007025D?
Error Code : 0x8007025D shown while trying to clean install windows 10
The Windows Error code 0x8007025D is usually prompted during clean install of Windows 10 on a new HDD or SSD.
The installation of the Windows fails right after it starts to copying the files and a window prompts that Windows cannot install required files.
Solution for Windows Error Code 0x8007025D
- Connect your HDD or SSD externally to another PC
- Open a command prompt and use the command DISKPART
- In DISKPART use the command CLEAN for the assigned HDD/SSD to remove any and all partitions or volumes off the drive
- Use the command CONVERT MBR to convert the assigned disk in DISKPART window to MBR partition (You can change a disk from a GPT to an MBR partition style as long as the disk is empty and contains no volumes.)
- Now you can install the HDD/SSD in your computer and boot from the latest Windows 10 ISO to complete the installation without any errors.
Call or Visit Us
7545 Irvine Center Drive, Ste. 200
Irvine, CA 92618
Please use the picture below as a referrence. You might need to assign your own disk # which could be different from the disk # in the picture below.
Be very cautious with the command CLEAN!!! Make sure that you have selected the correct disk. There is NO coming back from CLEAN. All your data will be erased after the command CLEAN has been executed!!!!!!
Call PC Expert Services for a FREE Consultation Today!
Top Reasons to have your repair done by PC Expert Services in Irvine
- We use grade A+ parts
- Free Diagnostics
- Quick turnaround time
- Local Repair done by Certified Tech
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on all repairs