PC Expert Shipping Policy
Free, standard ground shipping is available in continental North America for orders over $500.00, except in the following situations, where shipping is charged at actual cost:
- Over-sized shipments
- Orders exceeding 200 lbs. (90kg.)
- There are special handling requirements
- You’ve selected expedited shipping
- You are shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico
- Second delivery attempts (defined as the carrier having to attend the customer site a second time, having been turned away the first attempt)
Shipping Charges for Orders under $500
Orders less than $500.00 before tax are not eligible for free shipping.
- The minimum shipping fee is $10.00.
- We reserve the right to limit the quantity of any item sold, or prohibit a sale altogether.
- In the event there are corrections or changes to your order, we will notify you as soon as possible, and we will only complete the order once we have your approval.
Same Day Shipping
When you receive your shipment, please verify all cartons indicated on the invoice are present. We may not accept liability for shipments claimed as shortage, where the recipient has not signed for the number of cartons received (signing for number of skids or pallets is not acceptable).
Shipping discrepancies, including short shipment requests, need to be submitted within 10 days of receipt for investigation. Shipping discrepancies submitted over 10 days will be investigated at the discretion of PCExpertServices.com.
If your shipment arrives visibly damaged, you can refuse it. Make sure you clearly note the refusal on the carrier delivery receipt, and contact PC Expert Services within 48 hours of the refusal.
You can also accept the shipment, if it appears that only the carton is damaged, and notify PC Expert Services. We reserve the right to not honor claims for external (visible carton damage), unless the damaged shipment is reported to us within 48 hours of delivery.
- Claims for external (visible carton damage) may not be honored, if they are not refused by the recipient upon delivery.
- All claims for concealed product damage or shortage must be reported to our customer service within 48 hours of receipt. Claims made after 48 hours from receipt date may not be honored.
- You should make the product and packaging available for carrier inspection if requested, or be able to provide a picture of the damaged shipment.
Unless the shipment is refused due to an error we made, or the package is visibly damaged, a $50 charge will be applied to the refused shipments.
We do not ship internationaly at this time.
PC Expert Services
7545 Irvine Center Drive, Ste 200
Irvine, CA 92618
"Located around the corner from Irvine Spectrum"
Monday - Friday
8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
10 AM - 3:00 PM
Sundays & Holidays closed